Apps with image and multimedia sharing feature have been increasing nowadays. Here we will see How to Use Snapchat Stickers after New Update in detail. Now this app is talk in the market for the novel updates it makes consistently. Thereby keeping it’s valuable users in surprise with the added features.
This app has been popular among teens with all the unique features that have been added to it. I have to admit that the there is no other app which is working on providing the best experience for its users. Snapchat Stickers included in this app, with the moving emojis has been currently seen in the updated version.
In the most recent update found in the application includes movement capturing feature which allows us to use moving emojis with our usual video recordings. Along with this, amazing Snapchat Sticker updates have been seen recently thus making us more addictive to this application.
How to Use 3D Stickers in Snapchat
We have been using stickers with our snaps which are the static ones. How about you get a facility to add moving Snapchat Stickers/emojis with your snap?
Yes, this update has been made and working now. In this, you can fix a particular sticker onto a video snap. Now instead of the usual static Snapchat Stickers, this sticker can start some movement along with the motion present in the video. In short, you can attach an emoji on a particular point inside a video snap, and those emojis will start to move with the object movements accordingly. The technology behind this feature is the same one that is being used in the face tracking mechanism.
For the time being, this feature is made available only for iOS devices.
First, make sure that the app on your device is the latest version. This facility of Snapchat Stickers is available in the updated version only. If it is not yet updated, you can do it manually by going to the App Store on your device. Click on the Updates menu. If you find the app in the list, that means the app is not the updated one. To update, just tap on the Update button beside the app name and finally you have installed the updates successfully.
For trying to use the moving feature just follow the steps below:
- Start the Application.
- Hold the shutter button for a longer time, to launch the video recording. In the Lenses feature, the face was sensed just before the video recording begins. Whereas the moving Snapchat Sticker/ 3D Emoji works just after the video recording has started.
- Make sure the object that has to be tracked, on which you will attach a particular emoji is not moving fast otherwise, the output will be less optimized one.
- After shooting the video, click on the Snapchat Sticker option available. This sticker option is having a symbol of folded paper.
- Now you can adjust the image details by varying its size. At this moment, your video will be in a paused state. Continue holding the sticker and place the Snapchat Sticker at that object that you wish to be tracked.
- Now the application will analyze the request made, and it may take a while as the app has to search the complete frames present in it to place it in the accurate coordinates.
As soon as you get the processing completed, you will find that the Snapchat Sticker emoji is no longer stationary and it starts the motion along with the movement of the particular object that was selected for tracking. The science behind the feature is remarkable and it will help in exploring more features that can be added to the current application.
About Snapchat Stickers Update
Updates made in the version with Chat 2.0 included the feature of stickers. The stickers which are provided on this app are called Snapchat Stickers. These stickers can be attached with your snap be it is an image or a random video.
Some of the stickers included in the app are bubbles with one-word thoughts like TGIF, Cool, etc. Some include the kittens with rainbow vomit. The one main icon that is missing in the update is the ghost icon which was like a trademark present in the application. Snapchat is all set to rock your app experiences with the introduction of so many different and funny Stickers and emojis that are made available.
For adding these stickers, you need to tap on the note kind of icon that is placed in the top section beside the general emoji section and text icon. Snapchat Stickers work similar to the emojis, but stickers are found to be more attractive and expressive in nature than the emojis present. Along with the moving stickers with the video snap, it is in talk now.
Steps for adding Snapchat Sticker on your snap:
- Take an image or video snap inside the Snapchat Application.
- Tap on the folded paper icon on the top section beside Text icon.
- Select the particular sticker that you want to add inside your snap. Also, you can swipe on the screen to find more stickers.
- To detach a Snapchat Sticker, simply hold on the sticker and drag it up to the Delete icon that will be made available on the screen at that moment.
Now we wanted to know how the Team developed this feature, even if the developer team refused to make any statements, we have found some information regarding the same. We got to know that the application developers teamed up with Eitan Pilipski, who is working on the augmented virtual reality with Vuforia firm. This technology Vuforia lets you have some connection with particular objects in the surrounding. This is exactly what the Snapchat Stickers does with the snap.
We are using the object tracking mechanism for video purpose. The app is capable of identifying the object movement and simultaneously synchronize the Snapchat Stickers with the tracked objects. With the 3D stickers being introduced, you would be able to make you own lense animations on your face and create your customized doodles along with you in that snap.
Once you get the app updated, you will find a new icon with folded paper which will let you explore the emojis well. While the Facebook is working with the MSQRD team, whereas the Snapchat team is constructively working on how a video app can be used and extended with different features.
I wish you are all clear with the concept of How to Use Snapchat Stickers after New Update. It is also found that the emojis that are now using 3D movement were made available as normal stickers one month before the latest update. For more updates, keep visiting our page Snapchat Update!