We all know about the most trending application out there on PlayStore. Are you well aware of the latest Snapchat Updates for Lenses, Trophies, Filters, Emojis, Snapcode Online? Now we will see all of the topics in detail one by one. The App itself is an image sharing messenger application that provides the facility to share pictures, videos among users of the app.
There were many Snapchat Updates made available by December 2015. Out of them, Trophies remained the major hit. These Snapchat Trophies lets you earn different kinds of awards depending on the type of the content you have shared. The Application Developer doesn’t reveal any updates if any. Guide to Snapchat Online.
It is all up to the user to search and explore on their own to grab all the prizes available on it. Snapchat Updates are major and explanation for them are not available anywhere. We can only explore it by using it.
Snapchat Update with Latest Version:
One of the simplest ways to get your app updated is by checking for any upgrades on it on Google PlayStore or Apple App Store. For those having issues, like not able to use the latest feature of the upgrade your application, I would suggest you to test once by looking into the Settings Menu of the Application if the needed options are disabled.
- Snapchat Lenses
- Snapchat Trophies
- Replay (Paid & Free Feature)
- Snapchat Filters
- Snapchat Emojis
- Snapcash Update
- Snapcode Online
Being the trending app for sharing pictures and videos, It makes all these uploads only visible for some seconds. Recently it added a feature called Chat 2.0. The Snapchat Updates before them added functionalities like Lenses, Replay that came with some payment included in it. Now we can also add emoticon stickers to videos.
Let’s get started with the steps to be followed
- To upgrade, head on towards the device application store and look for any Snapchat updates available. For those using Android and iOS, you have to check for the upgrades in Play Store and Apple App Store respectively. Still this application is not made available for Windows Phone, even though counterfeit editions are present.
- If you are using iOS phone, go to the Updates option to check for any latest version available. If you see Snapchat Update on the list, with the option available, hit the ‘Upgrade’ button displayed on the screen. For Android users, go to the Play Store. Select the My Apps option. You will get the list of all the apps that are currently running on your device. Search for the app among them and check for the upgrade option if it is there in it. Tap on the button, and then the app will be upgraded to the latest version on your device.
- Another way for checking the same is a search for the app in the Play Store. If any new version is available, you will get a ‘Snapchat Update’ button beside the app’s name.
- Now there is one peculiarity about the Application. If you want to use new Snapchat Updates like the replays, filters, and special text, you may need to enable it as these options are not enabled by default in the app updates. They are kept invisible from the users. This is indeed a bit unusual in it’s kind, but this might be the reason you think that the app has not been yet upgraded. For that, go to the Settings menu that is present in the app itself. The red gear kind of button on the right-hand-side top corner of the app. Then accordingly enable/disable the needed features.
About Last Snapchat Update September 2015
This Application is known for developers team who are constantly working on how to keep the users of the application curious as well as glued with their app. This section is about the September 2015 Snapchat Updates that were made to the application. Many people have tried in revealing all the secret prizes which so far has been successful. We have to work on the application continuously to unfold all the hidden awards.
The Snapchat Updates found were Lenses, Replays, and Trophies. All of the users were surprised with the kind of Changes developers brought to the Application. Everyone was very excited as no one was knowing about each and every change they brought. The topic was trending on Twitter as well as Facebook for many weeks.
Snapchat Lenses Recent Updates:
If you want to add some kind of animation or a special type of effects while taking a selfie or for a video recording, this Snapchat Lenses feature serves you with that purpose.
To use Snapchat Lenses feature follow the below procedures:
- You will get the camera screen inside the Snapchat Update app.
- Hold and long press the face on the screen; you will get the choice of Snapchat Lenses below.
- Keep on swiping to the left of the screen to see all the available lenses and select the appropriate one that you want to use.
- If you see any kind of action that needs to be done, perform them accordingly. For example, if a dialogue box appears to Raise your Eyebrows. This came with recent Snapchat Update.
- If you want to click a picture of yourself, then just tap the capture button. If you want to take a video, press and hold the capture button and then record it.
Using Snapchat Lenses, users can take selfies and can choose any of the filters that are available on the application to bring the pictures to live form. Also, these options of Snapchat Lenses will come on its own as soon as the user is in the selfie mode. This feature can make you look a bit older than you are as they can give an imprecise image of yourself. This facilitates to provide you with effects with animation as well as the audio effects.
Currently, this feature is handled by a different team assigned by the Snapchat Update group.
About Snapchat Trophies Update:
This feature helps in providing awards and prizes for the users for the type of the content that is being shared. Trophies itself means rewards and the Snapchat Trophies lets the users explore the application in all the ways possible to get the amazing trophies in it.
One example is; if you share exact 10 pictures of yours with front-flash on, you may receive a Snapchat Trophy. Also, The Application doesn’t send any kind of message regarding obtaining any trophy. You will get to see a small icon of Trophies on the which helps in letting us know the rewards we have collected and this trophy symbol turns out yellow in colour for some time as soon as one new feature is added. This is part of September 2015 Snapchat Update.
The number of Snapchat Trophies obtained will increase in the trophy collection, if and only if you are working on the app for a considerably longer time. You can check out the Trophies you have obtained by following the given steps:
- Tap the ghost icon that is visible in the application display screen.
- At the top of the profile of the user, you will find a trophy symbol. Tap this trophy symbol and you will get to see the Snapchat Trophies that you have achieved so far.
It’s simple and easy way to know about the rewards you have collected by using this application.
Snapchat Replay Update with paid Option:
This is the feature that the users have to pay and use. It is the application which was a picture and video sharing platform among your friends who are using the same app. Those snaps used to disappear within a few seconds, but now they are letting the users Snapchat Replay 1 snap of their choice for the last 2 years.
The Snapchat Replay feature lets the users re-live more pictures or videos, which is not free of cost. The users are allowed to buy 3 replays for $.98 whenever they wish to buy. Also added, the users cannot use those Snapchat Replays for identical files. One particular file can be replayed only once.
This utility added is a crucial one as it is the first step of the Snapchat Update group into in-app purchases. In-app purchases highly responsible for much of the earnings involved in most of the applications. Though Snapchat Replay services were activated from 2013, they haven’t made any type of public announcements about it with the users.
Just remember, this feature of Snapchat Replay allows you to watch any kind of snap be it video or picture just one more time. Before Snapchat Updates in 21st April 2016 you were not allowed to buy any type of extra replays. Though, if you have got extra replays, you can still use them to re-view the memories for one more time.
Latest Snapchat Online Update:
We are very lucky to have the option to use such an amazing application by two methods. We can install this stunning application in our Android or iOS Smartphone or we can use the Snapchat Online login option. We can do lots of things with this feature available. It provides us facility to access many of our information.
By using Snapchat Online Login, You will get access to My Snapcode , which can be changed here, My Data, On-demand GeoFilters, change my password, Unlock my Account and Delete my Account. This options of Snapchat Online are very useful if you lose access to your smartphone
Read More about The Snapchat Online Login Update here
This Photo Messaging App has been one of the popular apps used for picture sharing and messaging purpose for iOS and Android phones. The Last Snapchat Update is very well known for their latest filters, real-time photo sharing, video sharing. You are now able to add amusing edits which include writing texts, drawing on pictures and videos.
The Snapchat Updates included the features like Lenses, Replay, and Trophies. The Snapchat Lenses included one of the first puking rainbow features which captured a lot of people. Then a lot of special effects were added following the puking rainbow. Some of them face swap of two persons, animal faces, face twisted in different styles.
You have to go to the selfie mode and then automatically all the available lenses will be displayed. You can select and watch each of the lenses and select one appropriate one to share. As soon as you are done with the selection, click on the capture button and thus your snap is ready!
You have to go to the selfie mode and then automatically all the available lenses will be displayed. You can select and watch each of the lenses and select one appropriate one to share. As soon as you are done with the selection, click on the capture button and thus your snap is ready to use. These features are not available via Snapchat Online login
Snapchat Replay is used for viewing a previous sent or received snap one more time, for refreshing some good old memories. Previously you were allowed to replay one snap per day, but now if you want to replay more than one snap, then it will be chargeable. Paid Replays is what it is called. Three Snapchat replays for $.98 is what the-the application charging. Here, the same snap cannot be re-played more than once. Finally adding a new way of earning for the Application Developers.
Here, the same snap cannot be re-played more than once. Finally adding a new way of earning for the Application team. and Snapchat Trophies are for the users who like to win rewards for their content that is shared. In this users grab a different kind of trophies depending on the typing task that has been performed by the user.
Snapchat Filters Latest Update:
It provides you with some added glitters and more energy to a particular snap, with fewer efforts. You just need to swipe the display area to the left or right to get the different types of Snapchat Filters you can apply to a picture.
The one thing that is most essential is to have the Snapchat Updated with the latest version. So if you haven’t upgraded the application for a long time, it will be more desirable to upgrade it to enjoy all the Snapchat Filters available till now. You can upgrade it using the Play Store for Android users or the Apple App Store for iOS users.
It is recommended to turn on the Location Services because location access may be required for some Snapchat Filters which include the current place or temperature.
Now we will see the different types of Snapchat Filters that can be applied to a particular snap. The filters are as follows:
Snapchat Geo-Filters – These filters are more based on the accurate location and place of yours. This includes three forms.
- First for the city, which has few filters that are used to represent the city in which you are. Normally it is shown by name.
- Secondly is the community which consists of artwork that has been officially approved by App. In this branded logos are not allowed.
- A third is the On Demand category in which the users and the company can modify their own Snapchat Filter by paying. This is restricted to that geographical location only and here branded logos are allowed.
Know everything about Snapchat Geo-Filters Here
Snapchat Filters for Videos – In this, you can modify the recorded videos by applying the following functions on it.
- Rewind which helps in playing a recorded video backwards including the sound within it made available after last Snapchat Update
- Faster Fast Forward, this one is shown by a rabbit within a rectangular box which speeds up the video by twice it’s original speed including the sound with it.
- Fast Forward speeds up the video but not as fast as the Faster Fast Forward. Here only the rabbit comes in the display area.
- Slow motion represented by a snail slows down the video with the audio also slowing down in nature.
Snapchat Data Filters – This filter is provided to add some detailing part about the snap taken. Information like Battery Life, Temperature, Time & Date and your current Speed when you clicked the picture, all these are included in Data Filters. This is also part of Snapchat Update
Snapchat Color Filters – The settings in which you can change the color of the pictures. You can use available color options and it is limited. You will get surprised results by using it.
I this Snapchat Update will pour colors in the way use photo messaging application. This will increase the fun as well.
Snapchat Emojis latest Updates:
To add the stickers to the image, you have to tap the stickers button on the top of the screen. This sticker button looks like a folded sticky note. You will get a list of Snapchat Emojis. Just tap on one emoji and you will get it added onto your snap. You can re-size the emoji by dragging or shrinking from the edges of the Snapchat Emoji.
Recently moving emoji feature was added in the application. This feature allows the user to lay down Snapchat Emojis over the video that you are recording. So in this the emojis could also be felt like it is moving in the way, the video is recorded.
You can find all information about latest Snapchat Emojis with its meaning here. The above discussed are the Snapchat Emojis that are present currently on the application.
Till now we have seen all about the Snapchat Updates, Filters, and various emoji. Let’s see the other two aspects in the application, which are some of the vital ones. They are Snapcode and Snapcash.
Snapcode Feature after Snapchat Update:
They are codes which can be scanned. The basic purpose of using these Snapcodes is to do effortlessly the tasks like making new friends and reading content. It is displayed in the center of the screen. To get the Snapcode display, tap the ghost icon in the upper center of the Camera screen.
Now this Snapcode can be used for 2 different purposes:
- You can scan a Snapcode using the Snapchat camera, and get the details and information of the App users.
- Also, you can take the screenshot of a particular person’s Snapcode and in the Add Friend category, you can use this code in ‘Add by Snapcode’ to add a friend on application.
By scanning Snapcodes, you can make a good number of followers by just placing it within the Snapchat camera and long pressing the screen. And hey it’s Done!
Snapcash Feature after Snapchat Update:
This is the simplest way of transferring money to your close friends after Snapchat Update. You have to swipe on the right side of the contact name, to begin the payment using Snapcash.
Snapchat has signed a deal with the Square Cash. In this, we first have to link a debit card with the Application. Then you have to type simply “$” in text-area and then the particular amount. Then hit the green coloured pay button. In this way, the money will be transferred to your friend’s bank account by using Snapcash.
All the users who are 18+ can add your debit card by signing up for it. Here the details of the card are stored and secured with the Square Cash rather than the App by itself. When you type “$” in the text-box, the send button changes to a dollar sign in green showing the Snapcash button.
For the cases in which you sent Snapcash to your friend’s account and his account is not linked, then the amount that is being sent will be refunded automatically in the sender’s account within 1-2 working days. And if you have sent some Snapcash to your friend’s account which is also linked with the Snapcash, then in such cases the receiver should type “$” and the amount is then sent back to the sender.
Be it messaging, video & picture sharing and now using the money transfer facility. In short, this app will have tremendous help with time. So do you have any queries/suggestions regarding the concepts we have mentioned in this post? Then feel free to write in the comment section.
All the necessary information regarding the Snapchat Filters, Trophies, Emojis and Lenses have been discussed. It will also have many much features in the future. This is that kind of application which tries to cover almost all sectors of usage. Keep visiting our website Snapchat Update!